OHS COnsultation In Sydney
OHS consultation and workplace safety audit
SPS Fire And Safety realizes the demand of Occupational Health and Safety and need of customers to be able to maintain safety at work place especially in the competitive market where maintaining health and safety becomes expensive exercise. SPS Fire And Safety has been exploring and researching on this issue and working towards bringing a package together combining OHS with other aspects of safety to provide increasing value to the client base and new customers. Our services includes but not limited to the following:
Quality, Safety and Environment Services for businesses
- Work Health and Safety legal compliance gap analysis – about 1 – 5 days depending on the size and scope of the business
- Work Health and Safety training in legal requirements – board/senior manager level and/or worker level, customised to the business
- Work Health and Safety awareness training – multiple topics/areas of focus include Safe work method statements, risk management, incident management and incident investigation, Site safety management plans and specific hazard information i.e. confined spaces, working at height etc
- Assistance with completing the Quality, WHS and Environment sections of EOI’s (Expression of Interest), tenders or bids
- Design and implementation of Quality, Safety and/or Environment management systems, to comply with ISO9001, AS4801 and/or ISO14001.
- Assistance with completion of Quality, Safety and/or Environmental paperwork i.e. Safety management plans, Safe work method statements etc
- Onsite work as a contract safety officer, company safety representative or other cooperative role as needed (do & charge)
- Incident investigations, reports, interviews and panel representation
- Specialised consulting to assist with application to the NSW government for WHS management system accreditation or Environmental management system accreditation
WHS – https://www.procurepoint.nsw.gov.au/before-you-supply/work-health-safety-management-system-accreditation
ENV – https://www.procurepoint.nsw.gov.au/before-you-supply/environmental-management-system-accreditation
- Specialised consulting to assist with application to the NSW government for contractor prequalification.
- Specialised consulting to assist with application to and achievement of the Federal Safety Commission accreditation scheme http://www.fsc.gov.au/sites/FSC
- Risk assessments to document the risk management process – this can relate to a lot of different scenarios, the most common being a new machine or new equipment being introduced into the workplace or a process being changed significantly which introduced new hazards to staff.